Securing workers’ compensation insurance as an asbestos and remediation contractor is difficult. Let us help. UnderWrite Insurance Services has the insurance coverage to ensure your employees and protect your business. Available coverage for (not limited):
– Asbestos Removal
– Mold Remediation
– Fire & Smoke Damage
– Water Damage
– Biohazard Clean-up
– Hazardous and special waste management
– Landfill construction, capping and collection systems
– Manufactured gas plant remediation
– Mining site remediation
– Groundwater remediation
– Sediments remediation
– And more
We make securing workers’ compensation insurance easy. Submit an application below or give us a call at 201-580-6806 for a free quote.
Working with the top insurance carriers, we only provide A-rated coverage.
– Our workers’ compensation coverage covers the cost of care – such as the ambulance ride, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and other medical expenses.
– Pays for the wages lost while an employee is recovering from a workplace injury or occupational illness.
– Death benefits such as funeral expenses and help support the deceased individual’s family.
UnderWrite Insurance Services only works with A-rated workers’ compensation insurance carriers. With our strong partnerships, we are able to provide the best rates and tailored coverage for your business. Additional benefits we provide are (not limited):
– Various limit coverage ranging from state statutory requirements to ten million dollars in coverage
– Same-day certificate of insurance
– Twenty-hour policy endorsements
The reason you are purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is to take care of your employees and business (from financial loss). When a claim transpires, our customer services team will work swiftly in getting the claim processed, so that your employee(s) can obtain the proper care they need.