The physical labor of framing brings forth a high risk of injuries that can present a tremendous financial burden on your business. These injuries can be yourself or employees being caught in or compressed, slips, trips, falls, and being struck by an object just to name a few. These types of injuries should not financially impact your business. UnderWrite Insurance Services specializes in providing A-rated workers’ compensation insurance that pays for the cost of care, lost wages, rehabilitation, and death benefits.
We work with top-rated insurance carriers. Likewise, when an injury transpires, you will have the assurance that the costs associated with the injury will be taken care of.
Submit a request or give us a call at 201-580-6806 for a free quote.
Working with the top insurance carriers, we only provide A-rated coverage.
– Our workers’ compensation coverage covers the cost of care – such as the ambulance ride, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and other medical expenses.
– Pays for the wages lost while an employee is recovering from a workplace injury or occupational illness.
– Death benefits such as funeral expenses and help support the deceased individual’s family.
UnderWrite Insurance Services only works with A-rated workers’ compensation insurance carriers. With our strong partnerships, we are able to provide the best rates and tailored coverage for your business. Additional benefits we provide are (not limited):
– Various limit coverage ranging from state statutory requirements to ten million dollars in coverage
– Same-day certificate of insurance
– Twenty-hour policy endorsements
The reason you are purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is to take care of your employees and business (from financial loss). When a claim transpires, our customer services team will work swiftly in getting the claim processed, so that your employee(s) can obtain the proper care they need.