Obtaining workers’ compensation insurance as an aviation company does not have to be a difficult task. We provide workers’ compensation insurance for various types of aviation companies (not limited):
– Airport, airfield, and air traffic control-related operations
– Aircraft management, air taxis and /or similar operations Commercial fixed and
– Corporate flight crews (industrial aid)
– Flight schools including airline academies, university programs, commercial and
– Fixed-base operators and service providers
– Maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities and limited aviation related
– N.O.C. (not otherwise classified) aviation-related business that are not classified
by another listed operation
Coverage for all types of employees:
– Pilots / Flying Crew
– Ground Operations/Line Service
– A&P Mechanics
– Avionics Technicians & Other Airport Employees
– Aviation-Related Clerical
Submit a quick application or give us a call at 201-580-6806 for a free quote.
Working with the top insurance carriers, we only provide A-rated coverage.
– Our workers’ compensation coverage covers the cost of care – such as the ambulance ride, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and other medical expenses.
– Pays for the wages lost while an employee is recovering from a workplace injury or occupational illness.
– Death benefits such as funeral expenses and help support the deceased individual’s family.
UnderWrite Insurance Services only works with A-rated workers’ compensation insurance carriers. With our strong partnerships, we are able to provide the best rates and tailored coverage for your business. Additional benefits we provide are (not limited):
– Various limit coverage ranging from state statutory requirements to ten million dollars in coverage
– Same-day certificate of insurance
– Twenty-hour policy endorsements
The reason you are purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is to take care of your employees and business (from financial loss). When a claim transpires, our customer services team will work swiftly in getting the claim processed, so that your employee(s) can obtain the proper care they need.