HVAC work is difficult – dealing with various types of systems from heating, air, and refrigeration just to name a few. The physical nature of the work does present a high risk of injuries. These common injuries can be hand, neck, shoulders, etc. Having deep knowledge of the industry, we have developed a workers’ compensation coverage to meet the financial needs in covering the cost associated with injuries.
We only work with A-rated workers’ compensation insurance carriers. Likewise, when an injury transpires, you will have the assurance that the medical expenses, rehabilitation, lost wages, and death benefits will be taken care of.
Submit a quote request or give us a call at 201-580-6806 for a free quote.
Working with the top insurance carriers, we only provide A-rated coverage.
– Our workers’ compensation coverage covers the cost of care – such as the ambulance ride, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and other medical expenses.
– Pays for the wages lost while an employee is recovering from a workplace injury or occupational illness.
– Death benefits such as funeral expenses and help support the deceased individual’s family.
UnderWrite Insurance Services only works with A-rated workers’ compensation insurance carriers. With our strong partnerships, we are able to provide the best rates and tailored coverage for your business. Additional benefits we provide are (not limited):
– Various limit coverage ranging from state statutory requirements to ten million dollars in coverage
– Same-day certificate of insurance
– Twenty-hour policy endorsements
The reason you are purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is to take care of your employees and business (from financial loss). When a claim transpires, our customer services team will work swiftly in getting the claim processed, so that your employee(s) can obtain the proper care they need.