As a trucking business, securing workers’ compensation insurance should not be a daunting task. We specialize in workers’ compensation insurance and have helped many trucking businesses secure workers’ compensation insurance. Our workers’ compensation covers lost income/wages, medical expenses, death benefits, rehabilitation costs.
Our workers’ compensation coverage covers incidents (not limited):
– Vehicle accidents (either on-road or while loading/unloading)
– Strains and backs injuries
– Loading or unloading
– Slips and Fall
– And more…
Working with the top insurance carriers, we only provide A-rated coverage.
– Our workers’ compensation coverage covers the cost of care – such as the ambulance ride, hospital stays, surgical procedures, medications, and other medical expenses.
– Pays for the wages lost while an employee is recovering from a workplace injury or occupational illness.
– Death benefits such as funeral expenses and help support the deceased individual’s family.
The reason you are purchasing workers’ compensation insurance is to take care of your employees and business (from financial loss). When a claim transpires, our customer services team will work swiftly in getting the claim processed, so that your employee(s) can obtain the proper care they need.